It is pronounced sigh-muns

6:52 PM


PRESENTING Mrs. Simons!!!

I am not quiet sure why I have such a bad habit of only getting one picture, but here she is before she headed to the temple

I love this girl more than anything in the world! We have had so many great times in the short time we have known each other. I am sure that some of my other posts would lead you to believe that I pick on her A LOT, in fact I do.... But I love her more than you can imagine!!! She is one of my best friends. I have to talk to her every single day!! We have even learned how to voice texts and if we could become fans of that via facebook we would :)

The summer has been great thus far! It feels like it is lasting forever, yet coming so close to ending. I am excited to start nursing school in the fall, I just wish this summer could go on forever... I guess time will tell what the future has in store for me :)

This is what I found on my truck window Saturday morning on my way to work from a special someone... most of you have already heard the story (since only 2 people read my blog), but here they are again!!



You Might Also Like

6 comments