It's Time I Start Learning

9:44 AM

“TO EVERY MAN [PERSON] THERE COMES IN HIS LIFETIME THAT SPECIAL MOMENT WHEN HE IS FIGURATIVELY TAPPED ON THE SHOULDER AND OFFERED A CHANCE TO DO A VERY SPECIAL THING, UNIQUE TO HIM AND FITTED TO HIS TALENTS. WHAT A TRAGEDY IF THAT MOMENT FINDS HIM UNPREPARED OR UNQUALIFIED FOR THAT WHICH WOULD BE HIS FINEST HOUR.”


– WINSTON CHURCHILL


The last 3 days this man has been brought up in conversation, heard about in a movie, or just randomly came across in my email. Confession, I don't really know much about him. In fact I don't really even know who he is, just that he is important. I love this quote! Also, I watched "LDS Lives" on Sunday and it was about Janice Kapp Perry. She did not start writing music until she was 40!!! That's what she is most well known for! It's never too late to do something you have always dreamed of doing.

You Might Also Like

1 comments