homemaking and house wife-ing

7:46 AM

Joining the unemployment ranks I have had a ton of time on my hands.

I care for a little elderly couple that I have just fallen in love with and will miss dearly when they leave to Idaho at the end of March.
Working for them has helped me get in the groove of being a better housekeeper and wife. (not to mention they have the best marriage and health for 90+ years of age)

I love having a clean house and having dinner on a plate for my sweet husband. (something that a lot of people don't have a lot of time to do.)

One of our vehicles has been out of commission for the last few days, prohibiting my job hunt. So I needed something to take up my time.
This week I tried my hand at baking bread!!!! 
I have not done it for several years. 

I was pleasantly pleased with the results, and I had SO much fun! 


Honey Oat Bread: Take One! 


First raising 



Second raising

Almost ready for the oven


Perfection

 Next challenge: Make it gluten free! 

challenge.accepted.

You Might Also Like

1 comments