The Wheel of Pain

7:12 AM


This is my newest purchase. Only 10 bucks! I did it last night for the first time- my abs were on fire! They are definitely a little sore today. I plan on doing it everyday- I will get flat ripped abs eventually.... hopefully.... eh, let's just say I am not going to guarantee anything. Since it is getting warmer, and I won't be able to be outside I have been working on getting a little work out video collection and some little things to help me attempt to get in shape without passing out in the heat of the summer. I am excited for this new addition. I also bought a new Jillian Michaels video- she yells at you just like she yells at the Biggest Loser contestants! Wish me luck everyone!!
This is my blogging attempt to update this thing more.... is it possilbe it is just nonsense though?

You Might Also Like

3 comments