2...4...6...8...

6:09 PM














































TWO terribly l o n g semesters and my first year of nursing school will be over in TWO short weeks.



FOUR concept maps this semester FINISHED- don't know what a concept map is??? here I will show you.....
























(the top was my first... the bottom was my last)


they were almost the death of me.


s.e.r.i.o.u.s.l.y



almost SIX pounds gained- i hate you nursing school
(soon to be lost though, thank you summer)
























(this is the most awkward picture... i know)








and EIGHT months with this guy that in included,

r.a.n.d.o.m crying episodes in the library, the worst of natalie shown far too often, and stress somedays I thought was too much to handle..... and he is still my best friend!



GOODBYE first year of nursing school, we shall never meet again.


You Might Also Like

6 comments