450 pound man LOVES butter

7:46 PM

I have been laughing about this all day, and I just had to share it with everyone, because it is moments like these that make very happy and remind me that I am not the only one who says things at the wrong time....

This is Tawni and JD. JD is Tawni's fiance.


This is Me and Nate. If you don't know who Nate is, I am NOT going to tell you because I don't want to talk about it.


Wednesday was our last night together in Thatcher. JD came to help Tawni move the rest of her stuff. Last time he was in town, I believe him and Nate nearly fell in love. They stayed up all night talking about life and hit things off really well. So it only made sense that we have a final hoorah before JD and Tawni get hitched, and Tawni and I no longer share a bathroom. So we went to Denny's!

JD ordered pancakes and eggs. Nate of course ordered as much food as possible, all you can eat pancakes for $4.

It played out something like this:

- Nate: (to waitress) can I get some more butter?

- Waitress: yes.

- waitress returns to table with large side of said butter.

- Nate commences butter application of pancakes.

- JD: I once knew this man that was about 450 to 500 pounds that loved butter on his pancakes. He always covered them in butter. No wonder he was so big!

-Nate: I am about that, 450 pounds to 500 pounds.

- JD: Really?

... AWKWARD SILENCE...

Me and TK just looked at each other, and said nothing...

This is Nate, and I love him.


This is Tawni, and I love her.

You Might Also Like

3 comments