giving up

8:50 AM

This has been a challenging week. I knew the month of March would nearly kill me, but I didn't take into consideration the other unplanned twists that would make it even harder. I was talking to my friend, Dave, this morning and I half joking told him I was on the verge of giving up on certain things... and he shared this quote with me:

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed is always try
just one more time."
-Thomas Edison

So I share it with you. I thought it was fabulous!
I have realized this week, that I have some very good friends that really care about me, and that has made the biggest difference.

Also I started my VERY first IV on a human being.... and I got it on my first try!! YAHOO!!! On to weekend clinicals and Banner :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments